Selenium Core 0.8.0
29 Sep, 2006
- a "multiWindow" option which places the application-under-test in a separate window, allowing testing of "frame-busting" apps;
- more reliable page-load detection for popup windows;
- new cookie-management actions;
- a run-speed slider and "Pause" button which replace the old Run/Walk/Step radio-buttons;
- many bug-fixes and stability improvements;
- tested against latest versions of Firefox, IE6, Opera, Konqueror, Safari and WebKit.
The multi-window layout option is a great step forward, since it was a limitation that prevented many people from using Selenium.
You can download the new version at:
(Yes, the documentation and website still suck. Sorry.)